Welcome to the Cameron-J. Jarvis Troup Municipal Library Website. Here you will find information about our library and services we offer.
OUR COVID-19 UPDATE as of September 3rd, 2020
The library will reopen with limited occupancy and normal operating hours on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020.
No extended stay during this time to accommodate patron occupancy guidelines – we ask you limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Thursday: 3:00PM to 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Sunday and Monday: Closed
- Masks will be required for ages 10 and up per Governor’s Order.
- We ask everyone use hand sanitizer once they enter the library.
- Distancing practices are encouraged to help staff maintain a safe and pleasant experience for all patrons.
- We will have a drop off cart in lobby for returns and items will be quarantined for 3 days before made available again.
- Patrons may experience wait times to enter the building.
- Curbside pick-up service will remain available for all patrons to utilize. If you do not wish to wear a mask, please use this option for services.
- TWO computer stations will be available for patrons. Time limit of 30 minutes per day for use. Staff may offer assistance, but will do so from a safe distance.
Failure to adhere to any of the above guidelines will result in patron being asked to leave.